CRM Success by the Numbers – Part 6: Stretch Goals
To really achieve results and ROI with CRM, you have to put metrics in place to enhance and track success. It’s a fact that what gets measured gets done. As an added benefit, achieving goals can give everyone involved a feeling of accomplishment so they appreciate that the project is progressing and their time and money hasn’t been wasted.
- We want 100% data quality
- We have to clean up ALL the lists right away
- Let’s put EVERYONE through an hour of classroom training
- We should enter EVERY business development activity
- We are planning to roll out the system to the WHOLE FIRM ALL AT ONCE so we can get immediate results
And, my personal favorite:
- We have to get ALL of the attorneys to use it – without making ANY additional work for them – and without irritating ANYONE.