A recent Thomson Reuters/Peer Monitor study has shown that the #1 challenge facing marketing and business development professionals is low lawyer engagement. This is especially true when we try to get them to utilize technology that can make them more productive and successful.
In this webinar, we will share insights collected from a recent survey conducted with LMA Marketing Technology SIG members, along with other best practices for overcoming lawyer apathy towards engaging with the technology tools we provide for them.
- Establish what gets in the way of lawyer engagement with technology
- Identify examples of successful approaches for increasing engagement
- Demonstrate and share ways to increase engagement by providing value to attorneys
- Evaluate options to supplement attorney participation through automation or engagement from other key personnel
- David Freeman, Founder/CEO, David Freeman Consulting Group; Founder, Law Firm CultureShift®
- Chris Fritsch, President, CLIENTSFirst Consulting
Date: April 2, 2019
Time: 12:00 p.m. CT