Research suggests that up to 70 percent of CRM implementations fail to meet expectations. This not only results in a tremendous loss of money, time and resources, but also stress and anxiety for marketing professionals trying to implement the systems.
But CRM systems don’t have to drive you crazy. During this therapy session (aka, presentation), marketing professionals who have implemented a variety of CRM systems will share their biggest headaches and frustrations from a “therapy couch.” And, the CRM “doctor” will offer some of the most successful “treatments/remedies” that include best practices for CRM success.
In this engaging and outside-the-box presentation, you will benefit from a “CRM therapy” session covering a variety of topics. You will learn –
- The top reasons why CRM initiatives fail — and how to avoid them
- Preventing denial by constructing a plan to enhance CRM success
- Overcoming “delusional expectations” by setting realistic goals and achieving them
- Dealing with data quality depression
- Getting ”borderline personalities” to work together as a team
Christina R. Fritsch
Founder and CRM Success Consultant
Ward & Smith, P.A.
Pryor Cashman LLP
Date & Time:
Thursday, September 26, 2:30-3:30PM
The Westin Birmingham
2221 Richard Arrington Jr Blvd. North
Birmingham, AL 35203