Applied well, marketing automation and relationship management technologies can make any business development and marketing task more efficient and cost-effective. But how effective is your current strategy at collecting data, identifying opportunities, and generating leads? In this session, our panelists will focus on how to process information received and present findings to attorneys to help them achieve their individual and firm goals.
The discussion will cover:
- Lead generation and opportunity identification with known contacts
- Process automation (event and mass marketing correspondence recordation)
- How to turn your CRM tool from a glorified address book to a powerful business development intelligence technology that can impact the attorneys’ and the firm’s bottom line
- What these technology tools mean for you and your team, and how to handle massive amounts of data so you can have a positive impact on firm growth
· Jean Frohman, Manager, Northeast Region | Brand, Marketing and Communications, Ernst & Young
· Kyle Weidie, Senior Manager, Digital Marketing, Kobre & Kim
· Chris Fritsch, Founder, CLIENTSFirst Consulting LLC
This is a complimentary event for LMA MEMBERS ONLY. Lunch will be provided.
Space is limited. Please RSVP to Katie O’Rourke, Katie.ORourke@on24.com or Kenya Jiu, Kenya.Jiu@kobrekim.com