Save the Dates of October 2 and 3 for the 2018 Legal Marketing Technology Conference Midwest session From Prospect to Purchaser: Using Technology to Manage a Sales Pipeline
In the last decade, law firms have become increasingly sophisticated in their approach to business development and their use of technology. In fact, the two have intersected often in ways that have helped law firms go to market more effectively, including through websites, proposal generators, competitive intelligence tools and many others.
Nonetheless, one area where law firms have lagged is effectively using technology to manage the sales process. This program offers a roadmap for firms aiming to do just that. We will address how firms can use a CRM system to measure and manage their sales pipeline. CRM technology has officially overtaken all other types of software to become the largest and fastest growing software market, with revenue reaching almost $40 billion and a growth rate of more than 15%. These statistics prove that CRM technology is one of the most important technologies that law firms, and businesses of all types, need to be able to put into action and leverage in the ultra-competitive marketplace. Yet we struggle to get value from this essential technology and how it fits in the business development process.
Attendees will gain:
- A practical framework for understanding and managing the sales process
- A simple approach to using a CRM system to manage and measure a sales pipeline
- Tools and tactics to avoid common pitfalls related to implementation and adoption
- An approach to pipeline management that drives predictable and sustainable revenue growth
- An understanding of the resources necessary to leverage the technology to support effective business development
- Chris Fritsch, Client Success Consultant, CLIENTSFirst Consulting
- Deborah Knupp, Managing Director, GrowthPlay
222 W. Merchandise Mart Plaza 1212
Chicago, IL 60654