According to respected business research organizations, up to 70% of CRM implementations fail to meet expectations – resulting in a tremendous loss of money, time, resources and credibility. The good news is, this can be changed. With the right strategy, planning and processes in place, a CRM implementation can actually improve client service, strengthen relationships and increase revenue.
Whether you are attempting to select a CRM, leading a new initiative or trying to enhance your current implementation, this panel will share insights on how to get value out of your CRM, address the most common CRM challenges and offer effective solutions including:
- Understanding top reasons why CRM initiatives fail – and how to
- Assessing firm needs before focusing on technology
- Evaluating new software and integration options
- Implementing strategies and planning for success
- Setting realistic expectations and achievable goals
- Gaining adoption by providing value
- Measuring success and return on investment
- Hearing best practices from leading firms that have been successful
- Christina R. Fritsch JD, President and CRM Success Consultant,
CLIENTSFirst Consulting, LLC
- Kate Boucher, Senior Business Development Manager, Foley Hoag LLP
- Dewitt Sullivan, Chief Marketing Officer, Day Pitney LLP
Steptoe & Johnson LLP, Washington D.C.