Save the Date for Pipeline to Business Development Success!
Chris Fritsch of CLIENTSFirst Consulting will explore various technologies – some advanced and some basic – that law firms can utilize to track and enhance business development. Chris will touch on the key investments that law firms need to make to achieve business development success: good business development and marketing professionals to support the process.
Chris will also discuss the challenges firms must overcome (aka the people and process issues) to make business development tracking successful including:
•Developing a culture of sharing
•Encouraging collaboration and teamwork
Participants will take away best practices for:
• Choosing the right business development pipeline technology
• Utilizing pipeline technology strategically
• Making the ancillary (but essential) investments including time, money and people
• Mining and leveraging relationships
• Integrating systems and data sources to enhance value
1221 Main Street, Suite 1100
Columbia, SC 29201