This presentation will provide an overview of business development tracking and pipeline management processes and technology in law firms and a discussion of some of the most common challenges – and effective strategies for overcoming them. Participants will also engage in an interactive discussion and exchange of ideas focusing on a variety of relevant topics and best practices for success including:
- Choosing the right business development pipeline technology
- Utilizing pipeline technology strategically
- Making the ancillary (but essential) investments including time, money and people
- Mining and leveraging relationships
- Integrating systems and data sources to enhance value
January 15, 2019 | 11:30am-1:00pm
100 SE 2nd Street #4200
Miami, FL 33131
LMA Members $20.00
Non Members: $40.00
Note: You must be logged in to the LMA website to receive the member rate.
Walk-ins will only be allowed entrance if space permits. Credit cards or checks made payable to “LMA” will be accepted at the door.
Any cancellations made before January 14 will be fully refunded. All cancellations made after that date will be billed in full. Registrations may be transferred, however price differences between member and non-members will be billed accordingly.
Questions? Please contact Aleesha Khan, firstname.lastname@example.org