While focusing on your ultimate CRM destination is, of course, important, it can also be beneficial to check out the scenery along the way. In your CRM planning, recognize that you need to take a little time to smell the CRM ‘roses’ and relish your successes to ensure the journey is sweet.
Mark the Milestones in Your CRM Planning
- What were your goals for this journey?
- What landmarks did you hope to reach en route?
- Where did you hope to end up?
- Are there certain levels of CRM adoption you want to reach?
- Are you interested in improving mailing lists or event management?
- Do you hope to be able to identify a certain number of relationships to enhance business development?
- Do you need to improve data quality as you move forward?