At CLIENTSFirst, we have helped hundreds of firms achieve CRM Success.
The challenge is that once a CRM implementation or project is finished, other priorities often arise and a CRM initiative can lose… momentum.
To maximize the value of CRM, you have to make CRM a constant, ongoing focus or you will encounter challenges like:
- Leadership support and user adoption decrease, causing a decline in value and ROI
- Contact and list data degrades, hindering communication with Clients and prospects
- Ongoing training and communication get neglected, making users feel disconnected
- Employee turnover occurs, leading to untrained or unmotivated CRM staff
- System configuration gets unwieldy, resulting in system performance issues
The real problem is that CRM isn’t a project or an initiative – it’s a fundamental change – and improvement – in how your firm manages its most important asset: it’s relationships! This means that CRM has to be a constant, ongoing focus.
Now there is an easy, effective way to keep CRM success momentum going…
is a suite of tools and services designed to help solve the people and process issues and take your CRM to the next level. Best of all, Momentum is customized to meet your needs – and priced to fit your budget – with affordable, predictable monthly pricing.
Our experienced CRM success consultants will assess your needs and provide you with a customized suite of CRM tools and services to meet them such as:
- Tools, tactics and techniques
- Strategies, planning, training and communication
- System implementation, configuration and data quality
- Information, ideas and best practices
- Data quality support and staffing
- List and events management process improvement
One of our experienced CRM Success Consultants will be your dedicated Momentum Advisor. Your Advisor will spend time with you to understand of your unique challenges and needs, define your goals and create a customized monthly plan for success.
We will provide you with relevant information, ideas and best practices along with a suite of individualized tools and services designed to help you take your CRM to the next level
Our professionals will be there to help you every step of the way. You will have scheduled calls with your dedicated Momentum Advisor and will receive monthly reports on your progress, bringing you closer to your goal of CRM Success.
Our team of experienced CRM Success Consultants and Professionals will provide information, ideas and best practices for CRM Success and will help you accomplish critical CRM tasks. Click the categories below for a list of available services.
- CRM strategy / planning sessions
- System configuration reviews
- Configuration modifications and tune-ups
- List management and updates
- Process and procedures
- Communication plans and templates
- Rollout assistance and strategy
- Data quality assessments
- Data styles and standards guides
- Contact information verification / enrichment
- Data quality team training
- Training plans and communications
- Marketing user training
- Data quality staff training
- End user training
- eMarketing training
- Research training for data staff
- Quick reference guides
- eMarketing system review
- Implementation project management
- Administrative and user support
- Custom template creation
- Administrative support
- Helpdesk support
- Project management
- Staff vacation/leave coverage
- Liaison with vendors
- White papers
- Quick reference guide