Grow With Us
Join The CLIENTSFirst Team
From the moment you become part of CLIENTSFirst, you are part of a team. Our fast-paced environment means there is never a dull moment in Client service. We’re growing fast and there are opportunities around every corner.
Our location? We’re everywhere.
CLIENTSFirst is a virtual company. Our employees enjoy a work-from-home environment which gives them flexibility to work and grow at their own pace.
Data Quality Professional (Download the PDF)
- Maintain updated, accurate CRM information following the Client Style Guide
- Identify data sources and research to ensure accuracy
- Process data change management tickets
- Research and resolve conflicting information
- Merge duplicate records
- Implement and follow data standards, processes and procedures
- Communicate with end users to assist in validating information
- Follow proper procedures in all general data cleansing projects
- Use good judgment to determine correct information from research
- Exemplary focus, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Strong commitment to superior client service
- Precision and accuracy
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to work under time constraints
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to data quality
- General understanding of Windows desktop applications
- CRM experience is a plus, but will train if all other requirements are met
- Experience in law firms or general knowledge of the legal field a plus
- Relatively new computer running Windows 10 or higher
- Reliable, high-speed Internet connection
- Ability to commit a minimum of 20 hours per week to projects
- Quiet area free from distractions during work hours
- Self-discipline and outstanding time management skills
To submit your resume to be considered for opportunities with CLIENTSFirst, please email Lisa Graulich, email@example.com. No phone calls please.