Data Quality & CRM Solutions
The City on a Hill…
America’s Walking City ….
The Olde Towne …
Any way you say it, Boston means business!
Boston is the 10th largest metropolitan area in the United States. An estimated 4.7 million people call the Greater Boston area home, and it is also home to 10 companies in the Fortune 500 . A major regional employment center, the Boston area workforce exceeds 2.9 million people employed in the City’s leading industry sectors: Health Care and Social Assistance, Professional, Scientific and Technical Services, Finance and Insurance, Government, Accommodation and Food Services, Educational Services and many other industries. Boston ranks eighth among world cities for quality of life, and many notable universities and colleges are located in the Greater Boston area.
CLIENTSFirst Services in Boston
At CLIENTSFirst, we help Boston area businesses succeed by providing CRM success and data quality services. Founded in Atlanta more than 10 years ago, our team of almost 100 CRM Success Consultants and Data Quality Professionals work together with hundreds of top organizations in the legal, accounting, consulting, financial and other industries in the Boston area – and across the U.S. – to help them successfully select and implement CRM and other business development and marketing systems and solutions to drive adoption, deliver value and achieve return on their technology investments. We also help them get clean correct and complete data quality. Our Services in Boston include:
Data Cleansing & Data Quality Services
Our Data Quality Professionals are trained in data research, data verification and validation, deduplication, data migration and data standardization. We offer:
- Data Quality Assistance and Assessments
- Outsourced Data Quality Professionals and Data Stewards
- Data Quality Planning & Goal Setting
- Data Quality Styles & Standards Guides
- Data Maintenance, Research & Data Entry
CRM Success Services
Our CRM Success Consultants offer a variety of services to help organizations succeed with CRM, including:
- CRM Success Assessments and Analysis
- CRM Rollout Planning and Assistance
- CRM System Configuration Assistance and Assessments
- CRM RFP Creation and Vendor and System Assessments
- CRM Communications Planning
- CRM Training
- , a customized, affordable monthly maintenance program designed to help solve routine CRM and Data Quality issues and take your CRM to the next level