Grow With Us
Join The CLIENTSFirst Team
From the moment you become part of CLIENTSFirst, you are part of a team. Our fast-paced environment means there is never a dull moment in Client service. We’re growing fast and there are opportunities around every corner.
Our location? We’re everywhere.
CLIENTSFirst is a virtual company. Our employees enjoy a work-from-home environment which gives them flexibility to work and grow at their own pace.
Data Quality Professional (Download the PDF)
CLIENTSFirst is a consulting firm dedicated to law firm Business Development and the Technology to support and enable it, including CRM and eMarketing systems and Client Intelligence tools. Our team of experienced consultants works together with Clients across North America to define strategies for CRM and business development success. Our teams of dedicated data quality and Client Intelligence professionals provide outsourcing solutions to help firms cost-effectively manage and enhance relationships and provide information and intelligence to support business development efforts. We consistently place our Clients first, delivering outstanding service and quality work.
- Maintain updated, accurate CRM information following the Client Style Guide
- Identify data sources and research to ensure accuracy
- Process data change management tickets
- Research and resolve conflicting information
- Merge duplicate records
- Implement and follow data standards, processes and procedures
- Communicate with end users to assist in validating information
- Follow proper procedures in all general data cleansing projects
- Use good judgment to determine correct information from research
- Exemplary focus, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Strong commitment to superior client service
- Precision and accuracy
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to work under time constraints
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to data quality
- General understanding of Windows desktop applications
- CRM experience is a plus, but will train if all other requirements are met
- Experience in law firms or general knowledge of the legal field a plus
- Relatively new computer running Windows 10 or higher
- Reliable, high-speed Internet connection
- Ability to commit a minimum of 20 hours per week to projects
- Quiet area free from distractions during work hours
- Self-discipline and outstanding time management skills
To submit your resume to be considered for opportunities with CLIENTSFirst, please email Lisa Graulich, email@example.com.