Do You Have a Problem with Bad Data? You’re not alone.
Research shows that up to 30% of CRM data degrades each year.
THE COST OF BAD DATA
Bad data can sabotage your marketing and sales efforts and make it much harder to accomplish your goals. In fact, research shows that poor data quality costs organizations over $3 trillion yearly in the U.S. alone.
Without good data:
- Communication is challenging: You can’t reach your target audiences and communicate effectively with customers, clients and prospects.
- CRM adoption plummets: If the system is littered with duplicative, dated data, users won’t participate. The value of CRM is lost, and your technology investments are wasted
- Events don’t yield results: You waste time and money when invitations don’t reach the right people.
WHAT CAUSES BAD DATA?
Data issues can develop in a number of ways including:
- People move, change jobs, get married and divorced, retire and die
- CRM users know the same people, resulting in duplicate contact record entry
- Organizations open and close, relocate and expand and get bought and sold
- Organizations often aren’t able to commit the time or resources necessary to maintain their data
CAN FIX YOUR DATA PROBLEM
CLIENTSFirst can solve your data quality problems with our cost-effective, four-step Solution.
To ensure your data is correct, complete and current, we:
- Test your data
- Research & report on your data
- Update your data
- Enhance your data
TEST: We evaluate the condition of your data.
- Data Quality Health Checks: Our automated process quickly and easily evaluates your data quality issues such as:
- Number of records that can be automatically corrected and enhanced with new information
- Record segmentation by company information such as industry, country, size and revenue
- Numbers of good and bad email addresses
- GDPR and CASL compliance issues
- Data Quality Assessments: Our consultants manually inspect your data and run searches and reports to determine
- Numbers of duplicates
- Incorrect information
- Missing information
- Incorrectly formatted information
RESEARCH & REPORT: We research the data and report on issues to identify your data quality needs.
- Reports Our comprehensive reports help you understand the scope of your data project and the work required to fix your problems and enhance your data.
- We then work with you to create a plan and budget for data cleaning that meets your needs.
- Some organizations need some data to be nearly perfect. Achieving this level of comprehensive data quality requires dedicated data stewards to research and enhance records that can’t be automatically cleaned.
- Other organizations deal with large volumes of data where full, manual methods can be cost-prohibitive. Our automated process can often achieve a high level of accuracy for even large data sets, at a reasonable cost.
UPDATE: We update your data using automated technologies and manual methods.
- Automated or Manual Data Updates: We run a data export against a database of current contact information from a variety of reliable sources to update bad data as quickly and cost effectively as possible. Then our trained Data Quality Professionals can work with the remaining data that could not be automatically enhanced. During these processes we
- Update incorrect information such as emails, titles, addresses, phone numbers and countries
- Update employment information for job changes
- Fix invalid and bounced emails
ENHANCE: We enhance your data using automated and manual methods.
- Automated and/or Manual Data Enrichment: We run a data export against a database of current contact information from a variety of reliable sources to enhance incomplete data as quickly and cost effectively as possible. Our trained Data Quality Professionals can then work with the remaining data that could not be automatically enhanced. During these processes we
- Add missing information such as emails, titles, addresses, phone numbers and countries
- Associate people and company records
- Append missing email addresses
WHAT WILL IT COST?
At CLIENTSFirst, we don’t just care about your data – we also care about your budget. We know that each organization is unique, so our Consultants perform a cost-benefit assessment during each step of the process to make sure you get the right level of quality to meet your needs and budget. Of course, another question you should ask is, what is the real cost of not fixing your bad data?
For more than a decade, our team of almost 100 trained Data Quality Consultants and Professionals has helped hundreds of organizations clean and improve their data. Let us help you achieve correct, complete and current data—and develop a plan to maintain it.
Contact us at 404-249-9914 or firstname.lastname@example.org.