CLIENTSFirst Outsourcing Services
Outsourcing CRM, eMarketing and Marketing Technology Staff
Today’s marketplace and environment have never been more competitive as professional services firms and other organizations are struggling to deal with working from home or hybrid and the great resignation or realignment.
These changes have underscored the need for finding and keeping key staff – and they also explains the significant growth of strategic outsourcing of key staff functions.
One area that is particularly ripe for outsourcing is marketing technology. Outsourcing roles in these critical marketing technology positions can help you solve staffing challenges – and often at a cost that is less than hiring (and training, and supervising and motivating plus benefits…) internal resources. As a result, outsourcing can be a smart investment in the future success of any business.
CLIENTSFirst has been professionally outsourcing key marketing and technology staff positions for more than a decade. We staff from a pool of trained, motivated and dedicated individuals who are “At Your Service” to assist with your staffing needs – without the staffing challenges.
Of course, because our focus is always CLIENTSFirst, our team works closely with your team to learn about your unique needs and requirements, identify key business objectives and roles, assess current marketing tasks and activities and develop a results-driven strategy that will maximize your ROI.
With our reliable team handling specific essential functions, your firm can focus on more strategic priorities while experiencing fewer disruptions, greater operational stability and consistency and more streamlined workload management. These operational efficiencies lead to greater productivity and returns on marketing spend – and, ultimately, greater profitability.
Our Outsourcing Team Includes
In the past, dealing with data quality staff (aka, data stewards) often required a ‘revolving door’ approach: you had to find them, hire them, train them, compensate them, motivate them, manage them – and frequently replace them, starting the process all over again. With data quality outsourcing, we assume the responsibility for finding, hiring, motivating and managing your data quality professionals so you and your team can close the ‘revolving door’ and get back to focusing on more strategic or crucial priorities.
Our professionals are dedicated to helping you with data quality and function as a part of your team. Whether you need one full-time data steward to maintain and enhance ongoing data quality, or several skilled part-time stewards to assist you with a CRM rollout or major data quality project, we can muster the right resources for you – and often at a significant cost savings. Our data quality professionals can help you with the following CRM duties and functions:
- Contact record de-duplication and data cleanup
- Research to assist with contact de-duplication and data cleanup
- Filling in additional contact information on incomplete records
- Review of new records added to the system
- Association of person and company records
- Processing of DCM tickets in InterAction CRM
- Contact creation, promotion and/or resolution
- Enhancing records with relevant information such as industries, locations and demographic info
- On occasion and as needed, communication with key firm data quality contacts or data record owners to research or resolve data inconsistencies or fill in missing information
- Periodic reports, calls and updates on status and productivity
- Additional data quality projects as determined by the organization
Outsourced CRM Managers
Good CRM managers are hard to find. It takes a great deal of time and training to learn not only the functionality but also the intricacies of today’s complex CRM systems. Real experience is often gained only after years of working hand-on with a system.
Our interim CRM managers are experienced in the complexities of CRM systems. They have spent years working in top firms not only mastering the technology, but also handling the people and change management challenges that are all inextricably tied to CRM success.
Our CRM management team is available on a full-time or part-time basis to fill a vacancy or on an as-needed basis to fill a gap when a manager must be replaced or needs to be out of the office for an extended period of time. Our managers can help you with the following advanced CRM duties and functions:
- List management, creation, imports, exports and/or uploads
- Assignment of sponsorship
- Event management
- Distribution of communications utilizing email marketing systems or tools
- New CRM user creation and access rights
- Personnel hires and departures
- Creation and editing of additional information fields
- Recommendations and best practices for success
- Activity / appointment creation
- Records for firm personnel
- Processing personnel hires and departures
- Creation and editing of relationship types
- Generation and analysis of administrative reports
- Permissions and proxies
- Contact synchronization settings and issues
- Reminder settings, users, sets
- System integration issues
- Creation and generation of administrative reports
- User support / helpdesk issues
- Creation, editing and updating or inactivating user groups, accounts, proxies, permissions
- Other key projects as defined by the organization
Content Marketing is one of the best ways for firms to market to target audiences to enhance business development efforts. However, good eMarketing professionals can be hard to find. It takes a great deal of time and training to learn not only the system functionality but also the intricacies of today’s complex eMarketing systems. Real experience is often gained only after years of working hand-on with a system.
Our experienced interim eMarketing team members have spent years working in top firms not only mastering the technology, but also dealing with the people and process issues that are inextricably tied to success. Additionally, at CLIENTSFirst, we are familiar with all the major eMarketing tools, and also have years of experience in content marketing. This allows us to share information, ideas and best practices to enhance your eMarketing success.
Our team is available on a full-time or part-time basis to fill a vacancy or on an as-needed basis to fill a gap when a team member must be replaced or needs to be out of the office for an extended period of time. Our team can help you with advanced eMarketing duties and functions including:
- List management and creation
- Distribution of communications utilizing e-mail systems or tools
- Imports and exports
- Creating additional fields for events
- Composing and personalizing emails
- Generation, analysis and distribution of analytics and reports
- Proofing content and communications to ensure quality
- Other key projects as defined by the firm
CRM Project Managers
Good CRM project managers are hard to find. It takes a great deal of time and training to learn not only complex CRM functionality but also the intricacies of your business. Our CRM project managers are experienced in the complexities of CRM systems. They have spent years working in top organizations not only mastering the technology, but also dealing with the people and process issues and change management challenges that are all inextricably tied to CRM success.
Our project management team is available on a full-time or part-time basis to fill a vacancy or on an as-needed basis to fill a gap when a manager must be replaced or need to be out of the office for an extended period of time. Our project managers can help you run your CRM project and assist with:
- Management of CRM implementation projects from start to finish
- Management of project timelines
- Coordination of project and provider meetings
- Coordination of rollout planning and strategies
- Assistance with system testing
- List and event management best practices
- Definition of CRM processes and procedures
- Assistance with configuration / system set up
- Sales/business development opportunity tracking
- HR integration assistance
- End user contact issues and best practices
- Creation of policies and procedures to support implementation
- Data migration advice and assistance
- Data quality and maintenance best practices
- Contact synchronization settings / issues
- Assistance with training
- Assistance with integrations
Benefits of Using CLIENTSFirst Outsourcing Services
Utilizing the CLIENTSFirst team to assist with your data quality and outsourced staffing needs provides you with a number of additional benefits including:
Our team focuses on key responsibilities and are able to get up to speed quickly and work more efficiently than internal resources who may have other responsibilities or priorities.
You can have as many resources as you need at your disposal for ongoing full-time positions or to staff a limited scope project.
Utilizing a remote team allows us to provide professionals at a rate that is less than you could likely get by hiring full-time or even temporary resources locally.
Your data is accessed securely via your organization’s security protocols and precautions.
Quality Control and Service
Our team advisors are trained CRM and marketing technology success consultants who have worked at or with top organizations/firms or at leading CRM companies.
Reduced Management Headaches
You no longer have to deal with hiring, quality control or managing staff.
Reduction In Turnover
We can help you to close the revolving staffing door so you can focus on your organization’s top priorities
Our dedicated professionals work together with you and function as members of your internal team.
We believe that return on marketing and outsourcing investments can – and should – be measured. So we provide regular reports to gauge progress and value.
Improved Data Quality
CLIENTSFirst Consulting has trained U.S.-based professional data stewards who understand the intricacies of your industry, ensuring clean, correct and complete data.
Does outsourced staff perform as good as hiring internal staff?
A. Turnover rates among in-house staff can be high, which can significantly affect quality and productivity. Outsourcing staff members function as a part of your internal team. They can provide singular focus on your responsibilities, unlike most in-house staff, who often have other tasks to accomplish or may be juggling multiple responsibilities. Plus the CLIENTSFirst team provides staff that are skilled and trained in the tasks required by each position. And they are managed by a team of consultants who provide additional value by sharing information, ideas and best practices for success.
Is outsourcing more expensive than keeping staff and support functions in-house?
A. Most companies actually can realize cost savings from outsourcing. When you consider the combined costs of internal staff including hiring, training, management/supervision, office space, benefits, parking, etc., the cost savings can be significant.
Is outsourcing the same as offshoring?
A. Some outsourcing companies primarily utilize offshore resources based in other countries. While this labor pool has historically offered low rates, some organizations have suggested that, depending on the sophistication of the job requirements, the quality of the work may also be lower. Additionally, the resulting time-zone differences can cause challenges (or provide benefits) depending on your situation. If your organization requires background checks on outsourced employees, offshore resources may not be able to meet your security standards.
Does outsourcing reduce your control or the visibility of the work that goes on?
A. The CLIENTSFirst outsourcing process provides for continual communication and regular reporting with your key stakeholders to ensure that our team becomes a valuable extension of your team to give management the control and comfort level they need.
Aren’t all outsourcing services providers the same?
A. There is a world of difference among outsourcing staff providers that you should consider before hiring. First, you should select a provider that has the right experience to meet your needs. They should be willing to spend the time to really get to know your firm and your needs. The CLIENTSFirst Consulting team has more than a decade of experience in outsourcing key marketing and technology staff. And we are “At Your Service” to assist with your needs. After all, the company is called CLIENTSFirst for a reason.
How Do I Learn More?
Contact us for a complimentary evaluation to determine which of our outsourcing services can help you overcome your CRM staffing challenges and put you on the path to CRM Success.