- This event has passed.
LMASW Virtual 2022 Summer Series Part One: Best Practices for CRM and Marketing Technology Selection and Success
June 21, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join Chris Fritsch, President and Marketing Technology Success Consultant at CLIENTSFirst Consulting, for part one of the Legal Marketing Association’s Southwest Region’s Virtual Summer Series on June 21 at 12pm CT on Best Practices for CRM and Marketing Technology Selection and Success.
According to respected researchers, up to 70% of CRM implementations fail to meet expectations – resulting in a tremendous loss of money, time, resources and credibility. The good news is that they don’t have to. With the right strategy, if you follow a few best practices, your CRM implementation can actually improve communications, strengthen relationships, enhance business development and increase revenue.
Whether you’re attempting to select a CRM, leading a new CRM initiative or trying to enhance your existing implementation, Chris will share insights and best practices on how to get value and ROI on your CRM investments.
What attendees will learn: Chris will address some of the most common CRM challenges and offer effective solutions including:
- Understanding top reasons why CRM initiatives fail – and how to avoid them
- Assessing firm needs before focusing on technology
- Evaluating new software and integration options
- Strategies and planning for success
- Setting realistic expectations and achievable goals
- Dealing with data degradation
- Gaining adoption by providing value
- Lessons learned and best practices from leading firms that have succeeded
Register here for Chris’s program.